La station ISS a rendez vous le Jeudi 30 juillet 2020 à 16h41 UTC avec les étudiants de American School of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Les étudiants seront en liaison depuis chez eux via le téléphone. La conversation se fera en anglais entre Chris Cassidy KF5KDR et la station ON4ISS. Elle sera audible en Europe et retransmise sur Youtube.
Liste des questions
- 1. Pedro (grade 9): Has the Corona virus pandemic affected the safety protocols aboard the ISS in any way?
- 2. Lorena (grade 9): How do you exercise in space so you keep your muscles and bones active?
- 3. George (grade 9): Has your goal always been getting into space since you were a child or did you have different interests when you were a child?
- 4. Kyle (grade 8): Do you support a football team, and if so, how do you follow them from space?
- 5. Mayte (grade 8): What are some of the most memorable moments you’ve had since becoming an astronaut?
- 6. Elena (grade 8): Since the date we visited the moon in 1969 we have made multiple trips to space in which we had learned a lot about it, what would you consider will be the next step for humans in space exploration?
- 7. Santiago (grade 8): How does sound differ in space from on earth, are there any big differences in what you hear or is it the same?
- 8. Leonardo (grade 7): What was the worst accident that happened in the international space station, and how was it dealt with?
- 9. Michele (grade 7): What is it like to reach escape velocity? Were you scared that your spacecraft would explode during the take off? If so, how did you handle this fear?
- 10. Madelyn (grade 7): After being in zero gravity for so long in space what is it like to return to gravity?
- 11. Olivia (grade 6): How long does the training take to become an astronaut on the ISS?
- 12. Pietra (grade 6): Does the absence of gravity make it harder to eat and drink certain foods in space?
- 13. Josefina (grade 12): Are there essentials you or the crew takes to the ISS apart from food and water, such as certain materials to run experiments or personal items?
- 14. Martina (grade 12): How do satellites and spaceships make their way through all the space debris safely? Is the ISS doing something to minimize space debris?
- 15. Andres (grade 12): What is your opinion on the human race striving to become a multi-planetary species?