Contact ARISS le 10 juillet 2020 à 21h49
La station ISS a rendez vous le Vendredi 10 juillet 2020 à 20h49 UTC avec les étudiants de Don Bosco Haacht Technisch en Beroepsonderwijs, Haacht, Belgique. Les étudiant seront en liaison depuis chez eux via internet. La conversation se fera en anglais via la station AB1OC et ne sera pas audible en Europe mais sera retransmise sur Youtube
Liste des questions
- 1. Siebe(19): How can you tell time? Does day and night exist in the space station?
- 2. Denis(20): What are the difficulties in space in putting clothes on?
- 3. Kwinten(16): Why would you go outside the ISS? How many of you can leave at the same time?
- 4. Dries(18): What anthropogenic influences or manmade structures on earth can you observe from space?
- 5. Renske(17): Are you allowed to go back to earth immediately in case of a family related emergency?
- 6. Janna(17): Is it possible to drink sparkling water on board of the ISS?
- 7. Hanne(16): What kind of experiments do you do in space and do they sometimes include animals?
- 8. Paul(18): Why would the ISS change its course and how fast can it do that?
- 9. Antoine(18): Have you ever had any problems with oxygen, pressure or fire on board and how can you solve such problems?
- 10. Karel(18): What do you do when you have free time?
- 11. Lander(16): How did you feel when you took off?
- 12. Siebe(19): How do the quality and duration of your sleep in the ISS differ from what you are used to on Earth?
- 13. Denis(20): Are you continuously being monitored when you are in the ISS?
- 14. Kwinten(16): Do you think extraterrestrial organisms exist?
- 15. Dries(18): Is SpaceX changing the way of life in the ISS?
- 16. Renske(17): For how long can you stay in the ISS?
- 17. Janna(17): Does the air in the ISS feel humid or warm? Has it any odor to it?
- 18. Hanne(16): What personal belongings do you bring with you to the ISS?
- 19. Paul(18): Can you see other satellites orbiting the earth?
- 20. Antoine(18): What do you do with laundry and trash on board of the ISS?