Contact ARISS le 27 janvier à 17h33
La station ISS a rendez vous le Lundi 27 janvier 2020 à 16h33 UTC avec Agrupamento de Escolas Serafim Leite, Sao Joao da Madeira, Portugal.
La conversation se fera en anglais entre Luca Parmitano KF5KDP et CS2ASL.
Le contact sera audible en Europe en FM étroit sur 145 800 MHz.
Liste des questions
- 1. Clara: What is your daily routine like on board?
- 2. Frederico: When you have a health problem what do you do? Are there any doctors on board?
- 3. Catarina: When astronauts go to space for how long do they stay there?
- 4. Mariana: Do you miss family?
- 5. Marcelo: Do you remember the very first moment that you look outside de ISS and saw the planet earth? What did you felt and did you think of someone special?
- 6. Joana: How do you bath in a ship?
- 7. Alexandra: How can you get water in space?
- 8. Tiago: What is it like to live in the ISS?
- 9. Sebastiao: What kind of experiences take place from the ISS and what are the advantages of making them from there?
- 10. Maria: How is it possible to create an atmosphere within the ISS?
- 11. Joao: Is the perception of time on board of the ISS different from the one you have on Earth?
- 12. Gabriel: How many hours of exercise should an astronaut do each day?
- 13. Bruna: What effects does space flight have on the human body, and what do you feel?
- 14. Maria: When you are not working what do you do?
- 15. Rodrigo: Being a different profession how old did you realize you wanted to be an astronaut?
- 16. Ines: What do you miss the most about Earth?
- 17. Eduardo: How can weightlessness influence the health of astronauts?
- 18. Rita: Tell us about your adventure in space?
- 19. Diva: How can you communicate with your family?
- 20. Vania: Do you feel scared when you are in space?
- 21. Ana: How and where do they sleep?
- 22. Daniela: How long do astronauts train to perform space missions?
- 23. Sara Correia: Do you have any specific food when you are on missions?
- 24. Alexandre: In an emergency situation can you all return to Earth?