Contacts ARISS le 8 juin à 15h05
La station ISS a rendez vous le Samedi 8 juin à 13h05 UTC avec House of Children and Youth, Olomouc, Czech Republic
La conversation se fera en anglais entre Nick Hague KG5TMV et OR4ISS et OK2KWX
Le signal sera audible en Europe, il sera retransmis sur Youtube
Liste des questions
- 1. Jakub (13): How many solar panels are powering the entire station and do you have any other power sources?
- 2. Jonas (11): What voltage are your instruments using aboard the ISS?
- 3. Jan (14): What would you tell the people who believe that the Earth is flat?
- 4. Filip (12): How often do you check the social networks and have you any time to watch Youtube?
- 5. Anna (11): Did the ASTROBEEs already arrive and do you use them already?
- 6. Michal (15): How far from the station can you go and can you move outside untethered?
- 7. Ales (13): How long does it take to get from Earth to the ISS?
- 8. Simon (11): What does being in a spacesuit feel like and what is the outside temperature?
- 9. Antonin (14): How long do the spacesuit’s energy and oxygen supplies last?
- 10. Jiri (12): Do you feel any changes to your muscular system during your mission, or is it a bit of a shock after your return back to Earth?
- 11. Johana (11): Do you need to strap in when you sleep and how do you enjoy sleeping in zero gravity?
- 12. Tomas (11): How often do you eat and do you enjoy the taste of the food?
- 13. Jan Se. (15): Have you experienced any accidents while on the station, for example, a device failure?
- 14. Jan St. (15): How do you fight a fire if it breaks out onboard the ISS?
- 15. Michael (12): How much waste is generated on the ISS and what are you doing with it?
- 16. Franta (12): Can you play any computer games and how much free time do you have?
- 17. Ondrej (15): What does it feel like to fly a rocket up into space?
- 18. Vaclav (13): How much time do you spend exercising each day?
- 19. Max (14): How would you deal with a serious injury, for example, hand fracture?
- 20. Matej (11): How and how often do you communicate with your family?