1. Carolina (17): In your opinion, what skills must an astronaut have?
2. Artur (17): What would you advise to someone who hopes to be in your place one day?
3. Francisco (17): What effects does space cause on human body?
4. Joao (10): How long did you take to adjust to zero gravity?
5. Dinis (10): Can you describe a typical day on ISS?
6. Maria (10): Which daily routine is harder for you?
7. Sofia (12): What would be a different day aboard ISS?
8. Rafael (12): What do you do not to think about the ones you miss the most?
9. Daniel (12): Besides our planet, what else can you see when you look through the window?
10. Beatriz (11): Have you ever seen a black hole?
11. Martim (12): How do you distinguish day from night?
12. Vicente (12): How do you fight illnesses?
13. Lucas (12): What dangers do you face?
14. Mariana (13): Which technologies allow you to survive?
15. Beatriz (14): Which energy sources do you use on ISS?
16. Margarida (14): What scientific experiments do you perform on ISS?
17. Miguel (15): What are the most interesting/exciting scientific discoveries so far?
18. Goncalo (15): The Earth is becoming overpopulated, do you think that living in space is an alternative?
19. Filipa (16): Is space as polluted as Earth?
20. Beatriz (16): What did you feel when you first saw our planet from space?