L’astronaute Paolo Nespoli IZØJPA avec la station OR0ISS entrera en contact avec Huntley Centennial Public School, Carp, ON, Canada le mardi 28 novembre à 18h46 UTC. Le contact sera un télébridge opéré par IK1SLD depuis la station italienne. Le contact sera audible en Europe sur 145.800 MHz et sera fait en anglais.
Liste des questions
- 1. What is the most interesting research you are doing?
- 2. How do you talk to your family and friends in outer space?
- 3. What do you eat and how do you cook in space?
- 4. How long does it take to get to space station?
- 5. What do you do to prepare for the re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere and gravity effects?
- 6. How is the space station controlled?
- 7. How long can people stay in space and what is the record?
- 8. What is the temperature outside of space station and how do you stay warm both on board and when doing a spacewalk?
- 9. How is air produced on space station and how often do you bring supplies on board?
- 10. What is the training process to become an astronaut?
- 11. Have you ever regretted being in space?
- 12. Since the toilet is made for zero gravity, how do you train to use it on earth?
- 13. Does your view of the world change after your return from space?
- 14. What does it feel like returning to earth after being in space?