L’astronaute Paolo Nespoli IZ0JPA entrera en contact avec les jeunes du YOTA en Grande Bretagne le mardi 8 août 2017 à 18h38 UTC. Le contact sera direct opéré par GB4YOTA et sera audible sur l’Europe sur 145.800 MHz FM étroite. Pour l’occasion la vidéo sera en fonction.
2 liens de streaming seront disponibles, début des retransmissions vers 17h30 UTC :
Liste des questions
- 1. Do any of you experiment with ham radio in your free time when you are not obligated to work up there?
- 2. Typically, how many ham-radio operators are there on the ISS?
- 3. For ARISS contacts, what frequency bands, and how much power is used to communicate with the ground stations?
- 4. What are some of the challenges with sending live HD video from space?
- 5. How important do you consider your interest in amateur radio to your set of technical skills?
- 6. What would you say to encourage YOTA attendees to continue with their interest in radio?
- 7. How important is the amateur radio/ham radio setup to ISS backup communications?
- 8. How do you maintain communications with the worldwide mission control centres?
- 9. How many different types of communication systems does the ISS have?
- 10. (ONLY IF HAMTV IS ACTIVE) Can you show us your favourite trick with a water droplet?
- 11. Do you experience any ionizing phenomena in space that affects the wave propagation in a POSITIVE or NEGATIVE way?
- 12. When using amateur radio/ham communication equipment in space, what kind of problems can cause difficulties How are these resolved?
- 13. We are talking via voice (and video?). Can you use other modes, such as straight CW-keys onboard the ISS?
- 14. What are the main differences between a contact with a ham ground station and a space agency ground station?
- 15. What are the differences between the HDEV (High Definition Earth Viewing) camera and HamTV?”
- 16. How many cargo supply ships are docked with the ISS at the moment and do they change the pattern of earth facing communications?”
- 17. How do you see the ham radio system developing in the next decade?
- 18. Does everything go according to plan or do parts break and need replacement. If so, do you have a repair facility on board?
- 19. In space, can you use social media and messaging with others in the same way we use it on Earth?
- 20. How does the oxygen and electricity production work on board of a spaceship?
- 21. In which direction do plants grow onboard the space station?
- 22. What do you do in case of a fire onboard the ISS?