Contact ARISS 17/11 9h25
La station spatiale ISS et l’opérateur Shane Kimbrough KE5HOD à rendez vous avec une école de Barcelone en Espagne. Le contact se fera en télébridge le jeudi 17 novembre à 8h25 UTC et sera opéré par W6SRJ basé en Californie aux USA.
Liste des questions :
- 1. Since you are at zero gravity, do you get the feeling of being upright or upside down?
- 2. How do you cope with the anxiety caused by being in such a small room where you can barely move?
- 3. What surprised you the most the very first time you reached the space station? Does it have a certain smell (like hospitals do)?
- 4. What is your current research about?
- 5. To compensate for bone and muscle loss caused by weightlessness, do you take any dietary supplement to complement the physical exercise?
- 6. Would you be willing to travel to Mars? When do you think it will be possible?
- 7. Have you experienced any dangerous situation during the spacewalks, for example a space debris impact?
- 8. What differences have you come across between 3D printing on Earth and in the station?
- 9. How do you think schools in the future should be so students can meet the challenges of your research?
- 10. Do you have control over the station or is it controlled from earth? What about in case of an emergency?
- 11. How long can you be outside the station during EVAs (extravehicular activities)?
- 12. What is your opinion on the tourist space voyages? Do you think it will be soon avaible for everyone?
- 13. What do you do when you are ill?
- 14. How do you spend your free time in the station?
- 15. What is the thing on the Earth that you miss the most?
- 16. Do you feel small compared to the hugeness of space?
- 17. How do the stars and the Earth look like from the space station?
- 18. Can you tell us about your daily life in the station?
- 19. What is the temperature and pressure inside and outside the space station?
- 20. Where do you get all the power for the station to function properly?