Contact ARISS 4 novembre 9h47
Le signal descendant sera audible sur l’Europe sur 145.800 MHz en FM bande étroite.
Liste des questions
- 1. What do you like most about living in space?
- 2. When did you decide to become an astronaut?
- 3. How do you keep fit in space?
- 4. How did you feel when you watched planet Earth for the first time?
- 5. What did you feel when you first entered the Station?
- 6. Is it difficult to get used to living in space?
- 7. What planet would you prefer to visit, if you could, and why?
- 8. Which kind of food do you eat in space?
- 9. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
- 10. How did you reach the Station and how long does it take?
- 11. What was your ambition when you were young?
- 12. How do you think this experience will change you?
- 13. How were you selected for the space program?
- 14. What sacrifices did you have to make to become an astronaut?
- 15. What does planet earth look like from there?
- 16. Have you ever encountered any problems during this expedition?
- 17. How long will you be staying in space?
- 18. What do you see from there?
- 19. Would you like to land on the moon and why?
- 20. How big is the ISS?
- 21. What is the most interesting experience you have had in your job?
- 22. Is the Space Station comfortable?
- 23. Who was your inspiration when you decided to become an astronaut?
- 24. If I wanted to become an astronaut, what would you suggest I should do?