Contact ARISS le 08/10 à 17h15
L’astronaute Kate Rubins KG5FYJ à bord de l’ISS entrera en contact avec Ispace à Cincinati OHIO aux USA le samedi 8 octobre à 16h15 UTC. Ispace est une école du groupe STEM (Sciences et Technologies, Ingenierie et Mathématiques) dont une filliale à Highland Ranch dans le Colorado est jumelée avec le lycée de Lillers et le radioclub F4KIS et particpera dans le cadre de l’échange en 2017 au contact avec Thomas Pesquet.
Ce contact est un télébridge avec la station italienne IK1SLD, le signal descendant sera donc audible en Europe sur 145.800 MHz en bande FM étroite.
Liste des questions
- 1. What has been the most exciting part of your mission so far?
- 2. After seeing all the places on Earth from space, which one do you most want to visit once you get back to Earth?
- 3. What’s your favorite part of the day?
- 4. I know you use animals in research. How many animals do you have in space with you right now and how do you take care of them?
- 5. Can a flying insect fly in space?
- 6. When you were preparing to leave high school did you know that you wanted to be an astronaut? How did you decide what you wanted to do after high school?
- 7. Please describe your years of education and training that led to your assignment on the space station.
- 8. Do you practice emergency drills? Can you describe some of the critical incidents that you need to prepare for?
- 9. Will your stay in space get shorter if you have too many headaches? Also, if you have ever had a space headache, what did it feel like during and after?
- 10. What are the major research projects you are focusing on and what discoveries have you made?
- 11. Have any of the experiments failed or given you totally different results than you expected?
- 12. Do you prefer being in space or on Earth?
- 13. What has been your greatest challenge so far and how did you respond to it?
- 14. Can you describe what zero gravity feels like?
- 15. Have you done a spacewalk and how does it feel?
- 16. What do you think the biggest advances will be in the space program over the next ten year?
- 17. What are you most looking forward to when you return to earth and what will you miss the most from your mission?
- 18. Does your schedule ever seem repetitive?