Contact ARISS 5 mai 10h08
Timothy Peake de la station spatiale ISS, KG5BVI , a rendez vous avec l’école maternelle Ashfield de Otley dans le West Yorkshire en Grande Bretagne, le jeudi 5 mai à 8h08 UTC. Ce sera un contact direct avec GB1APS. Le QSO sera audible en Europe sur 145.800 MHz en FM bande étroite.
Liste des questions
- 1. Esme (Reception): How can I come and see you?
- 2. Kitty (Year 4): If you blow a bubble in space what shape will it be and will it last long?
- 3. Olivia (Year 5): How do you communicate with people down below?
- 4. Amelie (Year 5): Are your space clothes itchy or soft?
- 5. Libby (Year 5): Although you are with other members up in the ISS do you ever get lonely?
- 6. Grace (Year 5): What would happen to a balloon in the ISS that isn’t attached to a string?
- 7. Zach (Year 6): Does helium work the same in space?
- 8. Ethan (Year 6): How tall are you now on the ISS?
- 9. Jack (Year 2): Is there space candy?
- 10. Dalton (Reception): How do you get home from the space station?
- 11. Ethan (Year 2): What are washing machines like in space and how do you clean your clothes?
- 12. Ruth (Year 2): What does the Earth look like at night from the ISS?
- 13. Millie (Year 2): What does space smell like?
- 14. Maizy (Year 5): How often do you look out of the window to see planet earth?
- 15. Olivia (Year 5): What is the best thing about the countdown and why?
- 16. Caitlin (Reception): How do you stop your food from floating?
- 17. Olivia (Year 5): What is the best thing about being in zero gravity?
- 18. Chloe (Year 2): What is it like in space at night time?
- 19. Mackenzie (Year 3): How many miles up are you and why?
- 20. Olivia (Year 5): What happens to your organs in space?