L’école Royale Masonic de filles à Rickmansworth au Royaume Uni a rendez vous avec ISS, pour un contact direct à 18h11 UTC opéré par GB1RMS
Liste des questions
1. Jana (Year 6): If you have hiccups in space do you bounce around?
2. Eva (Year 7): I watched your video on water and why it turned into a sphere. Would you get the same reaction with a fizzy drink like lemonade?
3. Isabella (Year 3): I’m 7 years old – when I am your age, what do you think space travel will look like?
4. Rosa and Millie (Year 9): We have heard you had to breathe o2 before your brilliant spacewalk. Are there any precautions you had to take after returning inside the ISS?
5. Saira (Year 9): What was the first word that came into your head when you saw the Earth from Space?
6. Amelia (Year 8): What was the hardest thing to adjust to when you arrived at the ISS?
7. Elizabeth (Year 8): Which of your muscles has been affected the most by the zero gravity?
8. Jasmine (Year 8): Who was your biggest inspiration to travel into space?
9. Tallulah (Year 9): How is being an astronaut different from being an aquanaut, apart from the sea and the air?
10. Kitty (Year 9): What is the best advice that you have been given and wish to pass on to future astronauts before travelling to the ISS??
11. Yasmin (Year 9): Your blog says that you are doing research into new space age metals using a levitation furnace. Why is zero gravity better for this type of experiment?
12. Miranda (Year 8): Aside from plants, how do you produce oxygen on the ISS?
13. Tallulah (Year 10): What is the difference between flying a helicopter and being in a rocket going to the ISS?
14. Aaliya (Year 10): Did your training prepare you for the actual experience of space jet lag given you have said you adjusted so quickly?
15. Evie (Year 8): How is the ISS helping us deal with the challenges of deep space voyages?
16. Laura (Year 12): Is there an ‘up’ on the space station when conducting a spacewalk for navigational /orientating purposes?
17. Sophie (Year 3): What is your favourite experiment that you have carried out in space, and why?
18. Jane (Year 8): What has been the most surprising everyday object on the ISS that you did not expect to find?
19. Diana (Year 10): How often do you see Solar wind?
20. Evie (Year 8): When Chris Hadfield recently visited us he said your guitar skills were good but needed more practice Do you have time to practice the guitar in space?