ISS a rendez vous avec l’école « Gesmundo Moro Fiore » de Terlizzi en Italie.
C’est un contact télébridge entre ISS et la station LU1CGB située en Argentine
Le streaming audio sera disponible ICI
La retransmission vidéo se fera ICI
Liste des questions
1. Federica (13): How was born your passion in the space exploration?
2. Andrea (13): In which module of the space station are you now? What’s around you now?
3. Irene (12): How was the space station built?
4. Ottavio (12) What experiments are you doing on board the ISS?
5. Claudia (13): Have you performed a spacewalk?
6. Andrea (12): What amusing activities do you do on the ISS?
7. Claudia (12): What are the tasks for ISS crew on board the space station?
8. Rebecca (13): Can you send us a photo of you greetings us from Cupola?
9. Federico (13): Can you see the biggest cities on Earth from the ISS?
10. Arianna (12): It’s true that the solar energy is the biggest power source on ISS?
11. Rinaldo (13): What’s temperature is on board and outside the ISS?
12. Giuseppe (12): What are the benefits to do the experiments in zero gravity?
13. Marta (12): Do you have flowers on ISS? If YES, can you describe it?
14. Fabrizio (12): How do you face medical problems by one ISS crew member?
15. Maria (12): What will you do to re-adapt when you come back to earth?
16. Davide (12): What do you miss of Earth life on board the ISS?
17. Rosaria (12): Do you like drinking the coffee on ISS?
18. Giulia (13): How do you feel after seeing 16 sunrises and 16 sunsets in a very short time?
19. Alessia (12): How you perceive on the ISS the astronomical distances of the planets?
20. Kevin (12): How do you communicate with your family on earth?
21. Antonella (13): How do you spend the free time on ISS?