L’ISS a rendez vous avec l’école Sandingham de St Albans dans le Hertfordshire au Royaume Uni le vendredi 8 janvier 2016 à 8h47 UTC (9h47 heure française)
La station à bord de l’ISS : GB1SS sera opérée par l’astronaute Timothy Peake KG5BVI
Le contact sera retransmis sur echolink AMSAT (node 101 377) et sur IRLP Node 9010 Discovery Reflector. Il sera aussi sur le web ICI
Liste des questions en anglais
- 1. Hugo (12): What do you think Isaac Newton would say if he knew that the name of your mission was based on his book?
- 2. Imogen (17): If you had a liquid hydrocarbon in space would the intermolecular forces be strong enough to hold it in a ball of liquid?
- 3. Philip (15): How is rapid cooling of liquid metals performed in the EML experiment?
- 4. Jess (12): The EML is being used to study alloy structure and formation. What are the benefits of using space as a scientific platform?
- 5. Jamie (18): What would happen to a helium balloon aboard the ISS?
- 6. Aiswarya (15): With the EXPOSE-R2 experiment are, you able to predict if any samples will be able to survive outside in space?
- 7. Samuel (10): What’s the most exciting thing that’s happened to you so far on the ISS?
- 8. Josh (12): With your view of earth, is there one thing which stands out visually?
- 9. Liberty (15): We hear that you are planning on driving the Mars Rover from space, how does that work?
- 10. Jessica (9): Does gravity affect time and ageing?
- 11. (Hugo (12): If you could visit any planet in the solar system (which isn’t gas), which planet would you visit and why?
- 12. Imogen (17): How does your body feel when you are weightless?
- 13. Philip (15): What did you bring with you to the ISS?
- 14. Jess (12): Is the sun more powerful in space?
- 15. Jamie (18): Did you want to be an astronaut when you were a boy and is it like you thought it would be?
- 16. Aiswarya (15): As you are communicating with us, do you get the chance to communicate with your family?
- 17. Samuel (10): If you could send any message out into space what would it be?
- 18. Josh (12): What do you think the hardest adjustment in coming back down to Earth will be?
- 19. Liberty (15): What is the most amazing thing you have seen in space?
- 20. Jessica (9): Where do you stand on the theory of a multiverse existence and do you think it is possible to find any evidence for or against this in space?