Contact ARISS 23 novembre à 9h21 TU
ISS a rendez vous avec l’école “G. Marconi” à Soleto en Italie, le lundi 23 novembre à 9h21 UTC ou 10h21 locales. C’est un contact télébridge entre NA1SS et VK4KHZ, le signal ne sera pas audible en Europe.
Il pourra être entendu en Echolink AMSAT (node 101 377) et JK1ZRW (node 227 208) Conference servers, et sur IRLP Discovery Reflector 9010.
Il sera retransmis sur le web
Liste de des questions en anglais
- 1. How long do people train to become an astronaut?
- 2. At first, were you afraid of living on the space station?
- 3. Do astronauts get cabin fever while they’re in orbit?
- 4. What are the objectives of your mission?
- 5. Why don’t they place the moles on the comets surface?
- 6. About the veggie experiment, how many days does it take to grow salad and what’s its taste?
- 7. Is it true that clothes become garbage when used?
- 8. What time zone is used on the ISS?
- 9. How do they dispose the rubbish?
- 10. Which is the best moment on a space day?
- 11. Is there space junk?
- 12. Do you like living with other six people?
- 13. Do you sleep in a sleeping bag or in a bed?
- 14. Have you got any problems on the ISS?
- 15. Do you bring a supply of additional food from earth?
- 16. What’s your favorite planet?
- 17. How do you communicate with earth?
- 18. What are you doing on the station at the moment?
- 19. How do you wash your hair?
- 20. When did you start to enjoy astronomy?
- 21. In the USA a pensioner, the famous astronaut John Glenn, went into space at the age of 69. wasn’t he too old?
- 22. Which is the first place you want to see when you return home?
- 23. How expensive is going in space?
- 24. How has this experience changed your life?