ISS a rendez vous avec le Cradle of Aviation Museum de Garden City dans l’état de New York. C’est une liaison télébridge entre IR0ISS et IK1SLD qui sera donc audible en Europe sur 145.800 MHz, à partir de 14h24 UTC (15h24 locales) pour une durée d’environ 9 minutes et 30 secondes.
Liste des questions, en anglais évidemment :
1. Can you describe what it was like the first time you encountered microgravity in space? How difficult was it to adapt to the microgravity environment on the ISS?
2. Was there anything that your training did not prepare you for on your mission? Were there any unexpected surprises once you arrived on the ISS?
3. What was your training like for this mission? How different was it from the reality on the ISS?
4. What sort of exercises do you do in order to stay healthy?
5. Do you expect your stay in space to affect your health once you return to Earth?
6. Have you noticed any physical changes as you spend more time on the ISS?
7. What is the most difficult part of your job on board the ISS? What is the most fun?
8. Have you been out of the ISS for an EVA? How difficult is working outside in a space suit?
9. How do you spend your time when you are not working on your mission?